Monday, June 13, 2011

My Myspace

Since I’m going to be talking about random things, I’m going to talk about my Myspace. I forgot the password and login since it’s been probably years since I’ve logged on. I’ve been told that you can email the service people they will take it down if you take a picture with your url or something like that but I’m too lazy to find out, lol. I think it looked pretty cool when I had this background that was like paint splattered everywhere and colorful, but now idk they changed the format and I don't like it. It's funny how I used to didn't understand fb now it's my way of communicating with people who I both like and don't like. I used to be all about myspace, now it's just sitting in cyberspace collecting dust, lol.

But anyway I decided to analyze the from the info section. It’s like me doing examination on 18 year old me. I’ll be honest I’m a different person who has experience much more due to her wisdom of being older, (hmmm that sounds kinda stuck up lol). This was more than likely written when I was toward the end of my senior year. That was a dark period of my life. I’ll talk about it more in the future. But let’s just say I wasn’t a happy senior. But surprisingly this isn’t emo at all, it’s pretty chipper. But so much has happened to me and the world. I’m pretty close to having a BA and ready to get up and leave and explore places that aren’t familiar to me.


My current feedback is going to be italicized.

Part libra, part virgo. I still use this today when people ask my sign. Very indecisve, caring, naive, creative, and silly. Being born on the cusp this rings very true to me. I'm usually lost or don't know what I'm doing. I'm a recovering Sims 2 addict, soon to be Sims 3 XD. Lol yes I still love the Sims. I don’t think I will ever grow out of this. My first love has always been and will always be television, then food. lol! I don’t think that this statement would ever be false. It’s just impossible for me to hate one or the other. Other than that I plan to see the world before I die. Yes this is true too, after failed attempts at study abroad due to financial restraints, I am for sure doing Peace Corp. I hope to one day write for tv whether it be for writing scripts, casting, or reviewing. Lolz this has totally changed. While writing will always be something I’ll want to do for the rest of my life, tv probably isn’t the first thing. I’m more looking into nonprofit work with an English. I hope to teach too, and then there's the part of me who wants to go into foreign policy LOLZ foreshadowing of my goal of peace corp. A little self description for those of you who don't know me. Hopefully one day you guys might see me on the Real World I’ve grown older and realized MTV just isn’t knocking on my door. I have sent them my info numerous times. And a failed attempt at audition tape. I’m sure it’s not happening.

Overall this is a pretty honest picture of who I am. Not to revealing for those creepers but just enough for someone to be like that is totally Rosie, or something like that.

I have some more about me sections at different places. I like looking at my past writing to reflect how I was and the progress into the person I am becoming. I really don’t know the endpoint of where my journey will be as a person, but so far I’m liking where I’m going. Like my twitter bio says “Embracing the inner dork, and loving myself a bit more everyday”. That’s how I feel about my myself right now.

If you want to check out my embarrassing myspace page with some cringe worthy blog post check out

Myspace.com/mystoryisalovestory

(lol this name was taken from the Aida Soundtrack. I was kinda obsessed for awhile. It’s awesome it has some of Heather Headley and Adam Pascal’s work!)

1 comment:

  1. A failed attempt at an audition tape. Statements don't get much more true than that.

    ReplyDelete