Sunday, July 17, 2011

Where Does Time Go?

So it's almost the end of the month. I have yet to finish packing, to move into my new townhouse for the upcoming school year. I don't have too much stuff but it's just aggravating to pack. Plus I'll be staying in two different places within two weeks and moving your stuff around is never fun. Yet I' am excited to actually have a place of my own. This should be fun stuff.

It feels so long ago when my family drove off to go back home and left me at my lonesome dorm in V3 which was three years ago. I have year and a half till my undergrad then it's off to the Peace Corp! I'm so excited these next few years are going to be fast. I still need to work out all the details in my plan and I'll be good.

Also so HP and it was good but it made me glad I was a fan of the books first.

No comments:

Post a Comment